Saturday, August 15, 2009

Did I ever tell you...?

how much I love hotels? I really do.

Good hotels, especially. With competent staff who remember your name after one day; with amazingly cozy beds and nice views; with beautiful appointments, furniture and special touches like high thread count sheets, iced lemon water in the lobby and free bikes for loan... room service... ahhhhhhhhhh.

The Portofino Inn and Yacht Club is just that kind of place and I am so glad we chose it over the Best Western that's up the street.

I'm not saying that I haven't been known to rough it, but I've been treated (and have treated myself) well over the years and if I had my druthers I'd do this once a month, at least!


Take a peek at the photos to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment